Wednesday, November 24, 2010

fixing time

so on the ive had some good times in my new car,, but lastnight on the way home from work i decided it would be cool idea to hit this on ramp at higher speed  than normal and it was ok  rear end slid how i expected it to witch is a good thing, so i turned up the "santana" tape cassette and was on my way. suddenly jammin out to "black magic woman" i felt the car almost turn off  as if someone had pulled the e-brake  on me haha,, what happen u ask  the diff was locking up on me, when i turn off the music  i heard my problem very loud winning coming from the rear end. so i took it easy and continued on my way home until  i seen a large cloud of smoke behind me, (ohh shit lol) was my reaction so i thought maybe taking the city streets would be better, ehh at this point the diff was a goner at this point , i had broke the pinion. when i came to the stop sign off my exit the car would not move just made loud ass grinding noise. shewt! good thing matt9000 decided to drop by my house he ended picking me up then we came back to ghetto tow the broken diff car back to my house with my truck. max and mark will  be dropping off the new one to my place tonight ( much thanks he is definitely a life saver) thanks guys pic coming soon

No comments:

Post a Comment